Contact Info / Websites
- What are we doing here.
- Why does it matter.
- Where will it all end TO THE BEGINING OF TIME AGAIN AND TWEECE AS MANY?
- When will we realise that we must ACCEPT necrophilia, and that it is a scientific PROOF.
- How come we do not eat our loved ones when they pass away.
- There is no point in aplying proper punctuation ?
- People who don't finish their sentences make no
- Today's word is 'pointfull' , because.
- Some find piece of mind in google images, and it is really admirable how they quote celebrities to remind us that we must be ourselves.
Oh, and my name, is NOT BRAVESOUL CHAMPION of the VICTORIOUS coat of arms...but if it were, I would probably rich, powereful..... and happy.
Written by Mat...you're welcome.
A certain point in life must be meant to feel like there's a blockade.
The result of a dying dream, hopelessness and wasted rage.
Thoughts become so complex, it's hard to express ourselves.
All this time, blind to the fact that we were hurting ourselves.
When thoughts become simpler, I begin to think clearer,
Like the reflection of my past life becoming alive inside a broken mirror.
I'm haunted with bad memories. I discard unrealistic reveries.
I search for balance and symmetry within the matrix of self-destructivity.
"The lesser of two evils is still evil. And the enemy of my enemy is not my friend."
Perhaps walking in the rain wasn't that horrible.
And a sudden nauseous feeling was just natural.
Feeling powerless might even be rational
When nothing ever happens, nothing meaningful.
- By Phisolophe313 ...
Music deals with time and timing. It's so magical, but when
you get into it, every little sound and every little space
between the sounds, it's critical, so critical. And if it's
not there, it not only feels wrong, but it ruins things.
- David Lynch